An informative study conducted recently by Accenture Interactive determined how most retailers generate between 12-18 percent more revenue from loyalty participants than from consumers who are not loyalty members. However, the biggest challenges small business owners face is keeping up with the cost and speed of evolving underlying technologies, including point-of-sale framework required for enrollment and redemption.
Small Businesses eliminate these challenges and others with Village Vesl’s loyalty program.
- Consumers become immediate loyalty members with seamless and automated enrollment (install and go).
- The service creates an exciting new benchmark in an increasingly competitive and oversaturated market.
- Merchants easily add new members and make loyalty a more personalized, on-demand experience.
- There is no IT or point-of-sale support required.
- The complexities and cost of running a loyalty program are greatly reduced.
Don’t Forget the Data
Traditional loyalty programs provide very little in the way of actual data. What does the business owner know about the customer after he or she leaves the store? The Village Vesl loyalty program fills in many of the gaps.
When subscribing to Village Vesl and participating in the loyalty program, business owners have access to data that tells them:
2. How many points are being accrued by each customer.
3. When is each loyalty point accrued.
4. Who is accruing winning point totals and redeeming.
5. How is my loyalty membership growing.
All of this data can be accessed by the business owner through the app itself or via the management console. As the administrator of the service, you have access to the loyalty data across the entire business community. And the customer’s data comes directly from his or her device, eliminating poor member data quality.
Ultimately, the loyalty data can inform small business owners about such things as the frequency with which individual customers visit the store, and the products and services that yield the most interest from customers.